Monday, November 19, 2007

Hodge Podge

Here's a vintage lamp I got from my mom. This picture isn't the greatest; what I like about the lamp is it's shade. It has a ballerina dress feel .



My niece and nephew are visiting from New Hampshire. I watched them for a little bit this afternoon. They are so good.

He's such a good boy, not one fuss!


My neice is so smart and a joy to be around!

I also got these new redwork transfers from Wal-mart for $1, although at this site they cost $1.50. I can't wait to try them out!



My new room is getting organized and turning more girly. I've covered the couch with 2 chenille bedspreads and a quilt with pink and other "girl" colors. Another chenille bedspread hangs over the back window, I'm also working on getting the shelves organized.

Loving my new craftsy room!

No comments: