Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Back to the Basics

Welcome to Vintage Sheet.

This blog has kind of become a dumping ground for all the things I want to reference on the web pertaining to turning my small lot in the fringe of the burbs into a small self-sustaining farm.

A friend of mine recently started a new blog focused on her love of sewing.
She inspired me,
to do the same.

I started my family blog to keep a record of our lives.
I started this blog to keep track of my sewing projects. In my oh so great ADHD state of life, I chased a squirrel around at Vintage Sheet, but now I am going back to posting all things sewing here.

I hope that you would be inspired to sew something.
To connect with a part of our American heritage that will be lost if we don't practice and teach it.

Welcome and please join me in my journey through sewing.

No comments: