Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Homemade Holiday Day 1

Day 1 of Homemade Holidays is complete and I think successful. 


Six ladies showed up and we sewed, 
cut, 
ripped fabric for a mummy costume, 
fed babies, 
held babies, 
ran after babies,
searched the internet for projects, 
baked cookies,
ate Chick-fil-A,
ripped open seams,
laughed
and we were reminded that we are each wonderfully created by God.


Psalm 139:13-15
13 For you created my inmost being;
   you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
   your works are wonderful,
   I know that full well.
15 My frame was not hidden from you
   when I was made in the secret place,
   when I was woven together in the depths of the earth.



We're off next week but after that we're steady until Christmas!!
Happy Homemade Holidays everyone!!

No comments: